Dear Parents,
Ms Tet here. (: First of all, I would like to say hi to all of you. (: I will be teaching your kids Chinese language for the rest of the year. I look forward to working with you parents. I've created this blog for easy communication. I will use this blog to post things like Spelling list, homework list, etc. Parents, you can always drop comments or questions here. And on my part, I will try to respond ASAP.
If there's any question with regards to school work and your child in class, can always drop me an email at stellatet.khs@gmail.com if not, can always call up the school.
Thank you! (:
亲爱的家长:
我是郑老师。首先,向跟家长们说声‘嗨’!从第三学期起,我将会担任您孩子的华文老师。我期待与大家合作。(: 制作了这个‘博客’的目的是能够让家长们更了解孩子们在学校的生活及进度。我会把与功课有关的资料,如听写表、功课表等,挂在这‘博客’上。家长们也能在这‘博客’上留言。我会尽早回复!(:
如有任何关于课业上的问题,可以随时电邮我。我的电邮是:stellatet.khs@gmail.com. 家长也能直接打电话到学校。
谢谢!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for your effort. I'll be sure to check here often and your billingual entries/explanations really will help parents like me who has difficulty in reading Chinese. Really appreciate this a lot :)
Angie
Oh hi!
no prob at all.
so happy to see your comment! (: will try my best to update too.
zheng lao shi
Post a Comment